YITH Woocommerce Request A Quote Premium plugin lets your customers ask for an estimate of a list of products they are interested into. Download YITH Woocommerce Request A Quote Premium now and make your store get more sales with the quote feature.
Many shoppers sell goods or services for which just a label with price is not enough. For off-the-shelf items, for which big quantities of the same product might be purchased, a buyer usually prefers getting in touch with the supplier and negotiating an ad hoc price solution. A quote request is a channel that allows that negotiation, that otherwise is difficult to achieve in online shops.
How To Improve Communicative And Negotiative Side Of Your E-commerce Platform
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote has been explicitly conceived to grant a meeting point between customers and suppliers, going beyond traditional and sometimes restrictive e-commerce platforms where only price can be shown for a single product and no possibilities to deal with many products at the same time are conceived. One of the main obstacles of online shopping, that is, communication with potential customers and negotiation, might be solved thanks to forms for quote requests.
This plugin offers customers the possibility to add items to a list and then submit it to the site administrator to get a quote for them. At the same time administrators who receive requests for quotes can get an idea of the degree of appreciation for their products and make ad hoc offers according to customers’ requests.
To grant you this, main features of the plugin are the possibility to display an Add to Quote button or link in product page that adds the item to the list for products to be quoted. It is also possible to hide, if necessary, Add to cart button to encourage customers to get in touch with suppliers, and the creation of a list where all products can be collected and that can be submitted to the shop owner: it is right here that the very negotiation occurs.
Premium Version Features
- All features of the free version
- Insert Add to quote button both in product detail page and all the other shop pages where it is shown
- Show Add to quote button only on specific products of the shop
- Hide Add to quote button only on some products of the shop
- Show Add to quote button only to registered users, to users with a specific WordPress role or to all users
- Hide price on all the products of your site
- Give users the possibility to request for a quote only for out of stock products
- Customize the style and the colors of Add to quote button
- Choose the information to show for each product of quote email
- list price
- Select the form users can use to send the quote request, choosing from:
- plugin default form
- a form created and configured with Contact Form 7 plugin
- a form created and configured with Gravity Form plugin New
- a form created with YIT Contact Form plugin (available in some of YITH themes)
- Enable user registration through the quote request form
- Deny the possibility to send quote requests for unlogged users
- Show or hide Accept and Reject buttons about the quote sent, in user’s My Account page
- Send to user an automatic email with the quote proposal
- Receive an automatic email when user accepts or rejects the proposal
- Activate the automatic pdf creation including the quote to which user can have access from My Account page
- Attach the pdf quote to email sent to user
- Assign an expiration date to user’s quote proposal
- Show the list of products selected by user in sidebar
- Enable the creation and automatic sending of the quote with the amount calculated on the original prices of the products
- Enable the creation of the quote by admin side New
- All the features of the free version
- Receive an email with administrator’s quote proposal
- Consult the list of quotes in My Account page
- Accept or reject administrator’s proposal
- Download pdf quote from My Account page
- Check all the quotes received before the registration to the site