Release Date: Feb 16, 2019 | YITH Auctions for WooCommerce Premium plugin allows buyers to grab products for their best price and allows vendors to generate a profit sometimes bigger than anticipated.
Do you know what an online auction is?
I bet you do, and you probably already considered selling products on the Ebay network, the number one name in the field who built an empire on this method of sales and got millions of people used to buying online for their best offers, taking part in a sort of race to the purchase.
Users who are interested in auctions are moved by the chance to get items at low prices and motivated to make a bid which in most cases turns into an immediate raise as soon as they are outbid.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- Create an unlimited number of auction products for the shop
- Set a start price for the auction
- Set the reserve price for the product: no one will win the auction below the specified amount
- Set the start/end date and time for the auction
- Enable automatic raising when another user places a higher bid
- Allow user to end the auction by purchasing the product immediately at a fixed price
- Encrypt or show usernames when they make a bid on the product
- Send an automatic email to the user when:
- the auction is closed
- he/she won the auction
- his/her bid has been exceeded
- Receive an automatic email when:
- the auction expired and the product has no bids
- the auction expired and the reserve price hasn’t been reached
- the auction expired and has a winner
- Show the recent auction products in the sidebar
- Choose to show or hide the auction products on your shop
- Hide the products on “Shop” page for which the auction is closed or hasn’t started yet
- make one or more bids for the product
- raise his/her bid automatically basing on the increase chosen by the administrator
- check the complete list of the bids made until then directly from “My Account” page
- purchase the product immediately at the pre-set fixed price