WP Job Manager – Field Editor 1.7.9 is full ajax plugin to Disable, Create, or Modify all WP Job Manager Fields, with numerous other advanced features.
WP Job Manager Field Editor is the only plugin that will allow you to completely customize all form fields for WP Job Manager. Not only will you be able to customize all of the default fields for submitting job posts, but you will also be able to create your own custom fields as well. Want to change the wording for the label of a default field? Maybe you want to change the placeholder (text inside input field), or disable it completely, well WP Job Manager Field Editor does all of that and more! You can also now completely customize the way custom fields are output, use the Automatic Output feature or integrated Widget with numerous output types (oEmbed, Video, Link, etc).
WP Job Manager – Field Editor 1.7.9 Features
- Create unlimited custom Job, Company, and Resume Fields*, using any of the available field types: Range Slider, Number Spinner, Text Box, Text Area, WP Editor, Dropdown, Phone, File Upload, Password Text Box, Date Picker, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Multiselect, HTML, Section Header, Action Hook, etc..
- Completely customize default Job, Company, and Resume Fields (edit, disable, view, etc.)
- Numerous settings including admin only, maxlength, placeholder, required, ajax file upload, multiple file upload and more!
- Taxonomy Field Types (Checklist, Multi-Select Dropdown [jQuery Chosen], Dropdown) – Requires WP Job Manager >= 1.14.0
- Save date field types using your pre-defined or custom formats (epoch, MySQL DATETIME, etc)
- Backup, and Restore Fields
- Automagically set the Featured Image of listing by using featured_image meta key
- Label and Description for fields support HTML (so you can do things like add required checkbox field that says “Yes, I agree to the Terms and Conditions” in the description, and more!)
- Custom caching built-in, no excessive added load or db queries!