Release Date: Jul 15, 2019 | WooCommerce – Authorize.net DPM Gateway extends WooCommerce with an Authorize.net DPM (Direct Post Method) gateway. An Authorize.net merchant account is required.
Take credit card payments safely and securely using the Authorize.net (Direct Post Method) payment gateway for WooCommerce.
The Authorize.Net DPM Payment Gateway handles all the steps in the secure transaction while remaining virtually transparent, thus simplifying PCI compliance.
- Customer data is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Digital fingerprints enhance security, providing multiple layers of authentication.
A payment form to your checkout process pay page is posted directly to secure Authorize.net servers — because of this no SSL certificate is required on your site (although SSL is still recommended so your customers feel safer), and complex PCI requirements are avoided. Authorize.Net understands the evolving needs of Internet merchants and their solutions are designed to help you grow your online business.
- Accept a Variety of Payments – Accept All major credit cards easily.
- Authorize only or Authorize and Capture Funds Immediately
- Manage Your Transactions – Use our full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Web site.
- Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools.
- Risk Management – Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI-compliant data center, never on your computer.
- Receive Payments Quickly – Funds are automatically deposited to your merchant bank account within days.
- Issue Refunds – Convenient, fast and direct from your WooCommerce store
- Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.