Release Date: Sep 13, 2019 | Interactive World Maps is a WordPress plugin to form as several maps as you wish, with interactive and coloured markers, continents, countries or regions.
Show Completely Different Regions
You will be ready to show many completely different types of maps, already included:
- A map of the whole world.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceanica and every one their sub-continents)
- A country. (virtually all the countries within the world square measure enclosed, that includes the foremost requested: USA, uk, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia…)
- A country divided by its regions. *
- A state within the u. s..
- The US divided by metropolitan areas.
- A state within the u. s. divided by metropolitan areas.
Color Regions or Add Markers
You can add active coloured regions to the map, and show them in a pair of completely different ways:
- As Regions – it’ll color the total region, as an example a continent, landmass, a country, a rustic province, or a North American nation state.
- As Markers -It can show a coloured bubble within the chosen regions, that may be a town, a state or a rustic.
You can add interactivity to the active regions:
A Tooltip- A tooltip are displayed by fail hover with the knowledge you give.
You will be ready to costumize the visual of your maps:
– Background color;
– Box border dimension and color;
– Inactive regions color;
– Individual colours for every active region;
– Markers size;
– Dimension and Height of the map;