Release Date: Dec 3, 2018 | Gravity Perks – Post Content Merge Tags adds support for Gravity Form merge tags in your post content.
Use Gravity Forms merge tags directly in your WordPress post content. Now you can use a single confirmation page for multiple forms, better style and layout your confirmation pages, and generate persistent confirmation pages.
What does it do?
GP Post Content Merge Tags provides the ability to include Gravity Forms merge tags in your WordPress post content. The uses are endless but here are a few of the most common.
- Reclaim complete control over the styling of the redirect page while maintaining the ability to use Gravity Forms merge tags in the content of the page.
- Reuse the same confirmation page for multiple forms. For instance, you might have 25 forms on your site but would like to redirect users from all of those forms to a single, personalized “Thank You” page on submission.
- Implement persistent confirmation pages. For example, you could send the user an email including the confirmation page URL to their form submission, which they could save for future reference.
- All Gravity Forms Merge Tags Supported Works with all default Gravity Forms merge tags out of the box.
- Merge Tag Button on Post Editor Awesome new Merge Tag Button right in the Post Editor toolbar to allow you to quickly insert the merge tags you want directly into your post content.
- All Custom Post Types Supported Merge tags can be used with any post type.
- Global Merge Tags Use simplified global merge tags to match fields across multiple forms.
- Handy [eid] Shortcode Display entry data anywhere shortcodes are supported.
- Secure URLs Confirmation page URLs are encrypted to protect your entry data.
- Seamless, Easy-to-use UI Integrates directly with the Gravity Forms confirmation settings. Activate functionality with a single click.